Please let me introduce myself. My name is Jacek and I am Recruitment Consultant at NES Healthcare.
As you might know, NES recruits qualified Medical Doctors to work as Medical Officers in both public and private British hospitals and regularly organizes NES Open Days throughout Europe.
We just wanted to let you now that the next event will take place in Prague on the 27thJune 2016. We would like to gently remind you that the Open Day starts at 6 pm and lasts till 8 pm.
The event will be held at the British Council,, Bredovský dvůr, Politických vězňů 13, Prague 1.
The agenda consists of important, cutting edge content for those Doctors who would be interested in either MO or SpR vacancies with us.
By courtesy of our partner, the British Council, we will be able to provide you with detailed information on how to pass the IELTS exam and subsequently be registered with the General Medical Council (GMC).
You might be interested in knowing that we offer excellent pay rates 1.903 - 2.250 GBP gross per working week, along with a package consisting of
- free hospital accommodation & meals whilst on duty
- reimbursement of GMC registration & IELTS fee
- contracts from 6 months to 2 years for vacancies from August 2016 onwards
- free pick-up from an airport and free one day RMO induction course
- free professional Indemnity Insurance
- End of Contract 750 GBP bonus for those doctors who decide to start between May and August 2016 (subject to terms & conditions)
If you would like to speak with one of our experienced Recruitment Consultants regarding the latest job vacancies available, or even to obtain advice and guidance, please bring your current English CV along to the event.
Don’t miss this opportunity and book your place today by clicking the link below.
We look forward to meeting you in Prague soon!